Sunday, January 20, 2013

Maple Lake Christmas Party



I've been very blessed to continue working for Maple Lake doing kind of odd job things like planning the Christmas party. I totally loved planning this event. I hauled Chase around to a bunch of different stores and did projects during his sleeping hours. It worked out really well and it turned out wonderfully. I'm sad I didn't get pictures with the great people that helped carry this out, surely I didn't do this alone. It was seriously a lot of work. My mom actually flew into town that afternoon and she helped with the prep just before the party began. She also captured all of these pictures which are the only ones I have so for that I am also very grateful. At the party we had a hot chocolate and appetizer bar, a photo opportunity with Santa, a full meal, a raffle and awesome entertainment. The party started at 6:30 and entertainment (put on by the staff) finished around 9:30. It was an awesome affair and yet I was very happy when it was all said and done.

 The entrance

The tables
The Stage


 Hot Chocolate Bar
 Employee Gifts
 The Raffle Tables
The Photo Opp




No comments:

Post a Comment