Monday, January 14, 2013

Chase's Accident 11.1.12

Chase and I planned on traveling to visit my family in Florida to meet my new niece Gracie, however our plans were changed in flight when Chase's finger was badly hurt on the airplane. Because we have yet to settle everything with the airline and insurance agencies, I'm not going to write about this now. I only have two pictures from this whole ordeal (accept for the graphic ones from the doctor). I'll close by saying Chase was a little warrior throughout the whole thing and although it was not fun to go through, Heavenly
Father sent us many tender mercies to sustain both Chase and I throughout. 
 Upon leaving the hospital after surgery.
My dear friend Christine, who was an angel for me, dropping us off at the airport to go back to Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment