Sunday, January 20, 2013

Free Day at the Zoo

Chase and I loaded up and went to the zoo the day it was free admission. I was afraid that there were going to be tons of people there but there really weren't at all. And I think we timed it just right because every exhibit that we went to the animals were stirring and putting on a great show.
 Chase was really intrigued by the baby elephant, isn't it cute!


 I really enjoy going on dates with Chase, it makes me so happy. I love to see him experience new things and still so many things are brand new for him. I love to see what he focuses on and what intrigues him.
The sea lions were being fed and trained when we went to their exhibit. The polar bear was doing flip turns on the glass and we were less than a foot from him. Crazy huge animal. It was so cool. The Tiger was out pacing and scanning us like we were his next meal, made me a little nervous. The whole day was very fun and well worth the ride to SLC.



Whenever I go upstairs without Chase and I don't hear him playing or babbling, I know he's getting into something or doing something he's not supposed to. So when I came down after not hearing anything, I found that he had climbed unto of the walker and climbed onto the arm rest of the couch, which he was standing on before I could snap a picture. He laughed so hard and thought he was really something. He has quite the personality and sometimes I have a hard time keeping a straight face when all he can do is laugh. Going to have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment