Sunday, January 20, 2013

Date Night

 One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is to go to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It never fails to be a spectacular event. I haven't been in a few years and I was super excited when I got tickets for it on a night Jon was off of work. It was a beautiful and touching concert. Favorite song by far was Bring Him Home from Les Miserable, that was sung by the male guest soloist. It was amazing. We enjoyed seeing the lights again before the season's end.

And it was my friend Heather that made it possible for us to go because she watched Chase. So nice, huh? Can you tell Chase was real upset we left him with her? She's a super fun babysitter. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah whatever,
    Little Henry loves me. Can you blame him? :)

    ReplyDelete