Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 16 and 4 days

This week we went to the doctor and everything is great. Baby's heartbeat was racing, as usual, in comparison to mine. Dr. Nance showed us the "gummy" babies, the little models that replicate the baby at different weeks. He showed us the 15 and 20 week baby. I was shocked at how big baby is now, almost the length of my hand and how much baby will grow in the next month! It should more than double in size. It is so baffling to me that my body can grow that inside, it's so amazing! We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound on June 8th!! Hopefully, we will be finding out if baby is a girl or boy. We can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. Holly you are so cute. You are really looking like you have a little baby growing in there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, you are looking so well.

    I hope you are feeling better than you have been.

    Will you tell people what you are having? I can't wait to find out what it will be.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only 2 weeks behind you!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. it was so nice to talk yesterday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe you are starting to look like you are going to have a baby! You are an adorable pregnant mother ;o)

    ReplyDelete