Monday, April 11, 2011

My Mom, The Life Saver

Now that you know I'm pregnant, I can tell you about when my mom came to visit. She came around week 8 of the pregnancy, when I was feeling horrible. Let me tell you this lady is a Saint and I love her so much. While she was with us she cooked, she did the dishes, she took Aspen out and on MANY walks, she woke up with Aspen early so that I could sleep and served me every minute she was here. I can't thank you enough mom, you are so great!!!

I took a few days off while she was here and we did a few fun things but really my mom was just a sport!! We went to Gardner village, to a Gluten Free Bakery and made flowers at the house. She is good at everything she does.

This is the picture she took of me as evidence that I wasn't showing, still not I don't think.

Gardner VillageAspen sure loves her Grammy. She whined an entire day after she left.
Aspen 8 months, too cute for her own good.



Mom also got to go to my first Dr.'s Appt which I think made her feel much more at ease. Dr. Nance seems great and so does his nurse and staff. They were so nice to the both of us!! I go back tomorrow for my 2nd appt!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how great that your mom was able to come and visit! I sure miss you guys; I hope to see you all again very soon!
    By the way, I hope your mom wasn't freezing when she came here, since we have still been experiencing winter in April!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Holly! I am so happy for you and your husband. Your lives will change for the better! Parenthood is such a wonderful blessing and filled with joys that are unimaginable. You will be the best Mom ever!! And with how beautiful you and your husband are that baby will be a "looker". Every once in a while I pop on here when I visit Heidi's blog. It is so fun to see the Stansbury family growing. Wishing you all the best life has to offer and more!!

    ReplyDelete