Sunday, April 17, 2011

Because of Him, Sunday will come

I'm grateful for this Easter season to reflect more upon the Savior and His mortal ministry. I can't imagine the weight on Christ's shoulders as he rode into Jerusalem for Passover knowing what would lie ahead in the next week. Pres. Dieder F. Uchdorf spoke of this very week,

"It is fitting that during the week from Palm Sunday to Easter morning we turn our thoughts to Jesus Christ, the source of light, life, and love. The multitudes in Jerusalem may have seen Him as a great king who would give them freedom from political oppression. But in reality He gave much more than that. He gave us His gospel, a pearl beyond price, the grand key of knowledge that, once understood and applied, unlocks a life of happiness, peace, and fulfillment."

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most important thing in my life. It gives me reason to live each day. I feel His peace and love, I am happy because His truth lets me free.

I hope and pray that we may each reflect on our own lives for
the blessings we have because of the life that He lived and gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment