Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our newest addition to the family


 This is my dearest Betsy, it was the last picture I took with her. She was the best car I ever owned (the only car I personally owned) and she was very good to me. She never left me stranded and was very reliable. She had her bumps and bruises but she was faithful and I will always love her. She saw me through smiles and tears and will be well remembered in my book of life. It came time to trade her in for something safer, bigger and more reliable.
 This is now our family car, a 2008 Honda Pilot. She is a beauty and we are very excited to welcome her to our family. We feel she is the perfect fit, not too big, not too small and just the right color.


We broke her in by letting her take us on Chase's first camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment