Sunday, May 6, 2012

Figuring out feeding



When I first started Chase on solids he didn't seem to know what to think of it. After the first week, he really picked up on the whole eating thing and seemed to really enjoy it. Then by the end of the second week he didn't want anything to do with eating. Each time I fed him, I put him in the Bumbo and he would arch his back, fuss and try to get out. Well, I eliminated the Bumbo and he is back to loving food. He reaches for it with mouth wide open wanting more, like a baby bird. I also got him a little ring thing that has a mesh pocket to put fruit in. He sucks on bananas and loves it. This week, I'm going to focus on stocking my freezer full of baby food. So far, I've made it all and I hope to continue. It's not hard to do, way less expensive, fresh and healthy. I can't delay this process because Chase is hungry boy! And oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment