Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 31

Week 31.
Two months from today (8.21.11)is our Due Date!
Recently I've noticed people don't look at my face any more,
they look at my belly, haha! I went to the gym last week wearing work out clothes from
pre prego and realized they're just too tight. I invested in some maternity tops for the gym this weekend, so I should be more comfortable now
and less looking like I'm fitting into too small of clothes.

I'm still enjoying being pregnant, just get a little achy in my legs. I have a pulled muscle that won't seem to heal which is annoying, but all and all I feel really good. I also need to get more sleep, by mid afternoon I'm just dragging. Baby Chase moves all the time it seems and especially at night, somehow he thinks it's play time, which makes it hard to fall asleep or back to sleep after going potty. Sometimes it feels like fireworks in my belly.


Tonight I went to the Cambell's for the evening. This is Lindsey and Hattie. We enjoyed a delicious meal, talk of what's to come for Jon and I and a nice walk. It was such a great night.

3 comments:

  1. so fun! i wish you could come to our house for an evening of dinner, talk, and walk. really, i do. i'm totally impressed with the crib! what a beauty, totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, you look fantastic! You and your hubby are just adorable and I am so excited for you to be a mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Chase is growing!! Wish I could be there. You look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete