Sunday, August 14, 2011

8.11.11

Week 29, 5 days

I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant. My hips and lower back are achy and I feel like I'm getting really tired again. Leaning over is just not fun and I feel like I'm out of breath often. A few very fun things are we have chosen a name (most likely) and his movement is major these days. I can tell when it's an appendage moving across my belly. Sometimes he seems to be so stretched out I should be able to see a hand or footprint, none the less I haven't seen one. Some times I think he's just going to pop out. I sure do love my little guy already.

So do you want to know his name..... I'll tell ya.

Chase Craig Orgill.

4 comments:

  1. I love the name! Is Jon's dad's name Craig? You are definitely starting to look pregnant instead of just the bump- Looks great!! Take it easy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name! You look great!!! Can't wait to see you Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely look like you are expecting a baby now! You are a gorgeous mommy-to-be!

    ReplyDelete