Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Stansbury's in Utah!

Mom and Dad arrived in Utah late on Friday July 22. It was so nice to have them in our home! When they arrived, mom and I stayed up late looking at all of the maternity clothes they brought (thanks Hilary and Heidi!!) which was very exciting. The next morning we went to Kneaders for a yummy breakfast and then to REI for dad and Jon to pick up a few things for their backpacking trip. Aspen accompanied us too, which was fun and only made us want a bigger car for her. Later, Jon headed to work and I took my parents to Cafe Rio, one of their favorite restaurants in Utah.


After Jon and Dad left, mom and I organized Maternity clothes, prepared baby's room and closet, met a dear friend Emma Hulse at Gardner Village and just enjoyed being together. You're the best mom, I love you!
Then... Hilary came in town on Wednesday and brought a whole suitcase of BABY CLOTHES! It was SO FUN to look at all of the clothes and reminisce upon when Lincoln or Austin (my nephews) wore them. It was so fun. I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of the clothes. Thank you, Thank you, Hilary and Heidi!!
Hilary came in town on Wednesday night and we left on Thursday for California and our cousin's wedding, more pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment