Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Birthday

It was so nice to have my parents here for my Birthday, it reminded me of when I was younger.
We had waffles for breakfast and Chase and Jon brought me flowers.
Mom and Dad's present to me was decorating our front room, it was a very generous present. 
I was so happy with how it turned out.
During the day we worked on the window boxes for the front room, which we didn't quite get to finish (I'll post more pics of the front room finished another day).
Then that evening a few friends came over and we had cake and ice cream. It was a glorious day.









We also enjoyed (I think this was the next day) Chase's new tricks. He loves to play peekaboo and if you tell him to hide his face he does it and then pops up and squeals. It is the cutest thing ever. He thought it was so funny to do this while in the new ottoman. The best part is that he can do it over and over again and still get the biggest kick out of it. He is the cutest baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment