Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our trip to California

This trip took place back in July but I really wanted to document it... so please forgive how late it is being posted. One of the reasons my parents came out back in July was because of my cousin Travis' wedding. We drove from Utah to Lodi, California the last weekend of July 2011. Here is the trip in pictures...

In N Out, Mom and Dad's first experience.
Downtown Lodi, a very cute place.

The beginning of the wedding festivities.... The Rehearsal Dinner
Aunt Kathy & my mom
Hilary & Uncle Reiber
Uncle Dougie, Travis & dad
The cousins (minus Hilary)

The wedding....
It was a beautiful out door weeding with lots of cute details.
They made everyone attending feel very special.
Lacy as a bridesmaid
The bride

The Groom
The "I do"
The siblings together again
The girl cousins
Each person had their own mug to keep with them for the evening
Lots of cute signs and beautiful colors
A photo booth
The dinner after the wedding
The breakfast the next morning held outside by a beautiful vineyard.

A few great laughs before we parted ways.
It was so great to see family I hadn't seen in over 10 years, it was so good to reconnect and over such a joyous occasion. The one person we really missed was Heidi and that's why I posted these pictures, hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment