Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Baby Shower

First, I must begin by saying we have an AWESOME ward and I feel very grateful to be associated with such quality people. My friend that I work with in Young Women's, Angie Gordon and my Visiting Teacher, Allie Chambers along with some other ladies threw this wonderful shower to celebrate the coming of Baby Chase. The invitation was very cute all done up in the Western Theme. If you can see the rope in the first picture, you can see how the theme continued. There were chaps, boots and cowboy hats attached, it was adorable. More than 20 women dropped and showered baby and I with awesome gifts. I was humbled by their kindness.



A few pictures of some of the gifts...
a diaper cake, cowboy style
Decorations for the nursery.
Adorable outfit and homemade blanket.
Angie and Allie, you are the best! Thank you so much for making Chase and I feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment