Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mom, Daughter and Chasey Time

It was so nice to host mom at my house. It was fun letting her see my life and seeing her love on Chasey boy. The first picture says a lot about my mom, she loves to laugh and have fun. We did a lot of that while she was here. We also did a lot of "work" while she was here. She helped me put on a company BBQ and we decorated our front room (more pictures to come on that later). I love doing projects with my mom because I learn so much in the process and she is patient with me:).

 The BBQ. Heather and I directing (telling people what to do, we're good at that).
It was a big hit. Lots of people came and I was very happy with the outcome.


We also got to go horseback riding. So fun! Thanks to my sweet friend Anna and Cheri who work at Maple Lake. Mom and dad had horses back in the day and I grew up LOVING them, so it was so fun to get back in the saddle. 



 The leaves had started to change colors and made for a pretty view.

 We also went to Gardner Village. Chase was such a good sport on our many shopping trips trying to get the front room just perfect. He's such a sweetie.
Then there was the Sunday photo shoot after church. Mom's the best at taking pictures.





Thanks for coming Grammy! You're the best and we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, thanks for all the sweet memories!! Hope we get to do that again soon, Love you!

    ReplyDelete