Sunday, August 12, 2012

Then a visit from the Russells

And then the day we got back from Seattle, a visit from Heidi and her kids. I told you it's been super busy.
I had such a good time hosting Heidi in my own city. She had never seen our house and I really enjoyed all of them being here. We kept it pretty simple but had a great time. We spent a lot of time outside and at parks.
 
 Kloe loving on Aspen. Which was so funny to me because any time Chase gets too close to her she gets up and walks away and yet she was fine with this.
 We hiked the Y.
 This little girl was a trooper.
 Sister love.
 Lincoln was at sports camp during the day and joined us at night. What a good kid.
 Loved seeing Heidi snuggle my baby.
 After fighting with each other in the car on the way up they had a blast playing in the river. 
Made my heart happy.

 We celebrated Paige's Birthday with feather boas and pint crepe paper, every 7 year olds dream:).


1 comment:

  1. So fun to look at the pictures, thanks for posting!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete