Sunday, August 12, 2012

All the things he loves to play with these days..,

Balloons


 I got this balloon at a Baby Shower and it lasted THREE weeks. He loved playing with it. He got so excited about it. The picture above is a little silly, but I think it's an imitation of his mama when she gets excited. Haha.

Remote Control
Chase also loved the TV remote. He knows it correlates to the TV somehow as he looks at the tv when he plays with it, he thinks it's pretty funny.

The blinds

 These pictures were from back in June but Chase is still more interested in all the things around the house than he is in his toys. It's hard to keep him entertained and safe at the same time.
I do love seeing him so interested in experiencing so many new things.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the silly picture of him, and yes it does remind me of your excitement!!

    ReplyDelete