Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kansas City, January 4-11

Sometime in December, I picked up my phone and saw that I had 6 missed calls from my mom. I quickly called her back worried that something was wrong. She informed me that she bought me a plane ticket for Chase and I to go to Kansas City to visit Heidi! What awesome news!!

Chase and I courageously headed to Salt Lake airport very early on Wednesday, January 4th to catch our flight. I was a little apprehensive about traveling alone with Chase but I think I (and everyone else I told) prayed us there. It was a really long day, not arriving in KS until after 7:pm but Chase was an ANGEL. I also sat next to some very nice people and the Stewardesses were also very kind.

Heidi, Lincoln, Paige and Kloe were at the airport to meet Chase for the very first time, it was so fun to see family love on Chase. I'm pretty sure Paige fell in love with him from the beginning because she held him just as much as she could and was my little helper while I was there. I actually didn't take any pictures, I brought our video camera to document it, so these pictures are from my mom (Thanks mom!).

My mom and Austin flew in later that night and Hilary flew in on Sunday evening. It was a great reunion. While we were there we did lots of fun things, it was so nice to have so many hands to help, it made getting out of the house so much easier. I really didn't care what we did though, it was just nice to all be together. It was awesome to see Heidi and Matt's new home, it is gorgeous and so uniquely decorated, sorry I don't have any pictures to show of that. Enjoy a few shots from the fun times...












I miss ya'll! Thanks for all the fun!

3 comments:

  1. WISH WE COULD DO THAT ONCE A MONTH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I was just thinking, so when is the next reunion:)

      Delete
  2. You know this post made me so happy and I wish I could have been there. Love you and that little baby too even though I haven't met him :)

    ReplyDelete