Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a Boy!!



On June 8th, we found out Baby Orgill is a Boy!!
I was very excited to find out what we are having and that baby seems to be very healthy!! I seriously would have been shocked if it were a girl, I was very convinced since about Easter time that baby was a boy. It makes it feel so much more real now and I can't wait to meet this little guy. Jon of course was elated! The first things he thought of were camping and hiking and T-Ball.
So cute, huh?

I sent Jon a text that day and said if it was a boy he could choose where to go for dinner and if it was a girl I could choose. To be honest, I knew where he would choose and I was very happy with it. Jon won and we went to our FAVORITE... 5 Guys!
It was a win win situation.



Week 20 & 6 days
(I know, pictures are taken later and later in the week. We'll get better... I hope.)



I feel like when I look in the mirror I feel very pregnant, but in pictures, I think, Oh, I'm not as big as I thought. Jon took these pictures on Sunday after we went to a good friend's baby blessing. I can't wait for Sawyer (the baby that was blessed) and our little man to be best buds.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Holly. I love the scans... your little guy looks very cute! (Takes after his Mum and Dad!) Big hugs Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the news of a boy! They are the best! I love watching your blog, we moved to CA. I wanted to come say good bye, but we never came back from our holiday at Christmas :) Hope you are feeling well! It will keep going fast! Can't wait for you guys!

    ReplyDelete