Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting to know Chase

"Mom, I can feed myself, just give me the spoon."
 "See, I get it all in."
 "Oh I can finger paint too, didn't ya know?"
"I'm pretty good, huh? Don't worry, I'll paint ya another one at breakfast and you can take a picture of that one too."

Chase is seriously at SUCH A FUN stage right now. He loves to smile and giggle and it makes me laugh so hard. He loves to play peek a boo and find whatever is being covered up. Jon was playing with him after his bath the other night, covering up his face with his hooded towel saying, "Where's Chase?" Chase figured out how to pull the towel up and see himself in the mirror. He' really good at it now.  He is very motivated at army crawling when there are shoes, bags, Aspen's toys, trash cans, water bottles and feet on the ground. Go figure. He is loving eating, as you can see. I feed him baby food three times a day now. We've added green beans, avocados and prunes to the mix. He's also sucked on watermelon. He's a very good eater. He is our happy little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment