Sunday, April 1, 2012

Introducing Chase to the Beach

I was so excited about introducing Chase to the beach. While we were in Florida we went 3 times and he did really well. He was interested in the new textures and tastes. We were sure to keep him in the shade of the umbrella and keep his beautiful white skin free of the sun rays. It was nice because it wasn't really hot so he was happy the whole time. It was kind of weird going from winter clothes to bathing suits so forgive the brightness of our skin. Along with that Chase was in shorts and short sleeves the entire time we were there, I loved seeing his chubby little thighs. I think he enjoyed being able to roll around with less clothes on too.






My sweet nephew Austin who loves the beach!



2 comments:

  1. AWE i love this post very cool I am glad you are doing well Chase is growing up you are going to be great parents I miss you
    2 socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sunglasses!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete