Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chase is 4 Months

Chase is our sweet little angel. On Feb. 19th, he turned 4 months!
It's weird though because I couldn't imagine life without him.
He really is a sweet baby and brings the best spirit into our home. Without even being able to speak, he makes me want to be better, more holy and more kind.

He has learned to turn over from tummy to back and back to tummy, roll continuously if no one is watching (some how he ends up on one side of the room if I lay him down and leave him), grasp objects (as you can see in the picture), pull gloves off of his hands, find his knees, sit up on his hands or elbows and watch what is going on around him, respond to his name and has begun to notice Aspen and what she is doing.

He loves when we play peek a boo with him and sing to him. He almost always smiles when I sing to him, which I LOVE. He likes having books read to him and putting anything he gets in his hands in his mouth. He also loves to drool. He is intrigued by the light that goes on when I try to take a picture and then he stops smiling so he's not smiling in most pictures.


My dear friend Sheryl was in town from DC and stopped by for a visit. It was the first time she met Chase and it was so fun introducing her. They became fast friends:).

1 comment:

  1. I love his smile, but I also love that look he gives you, like what's going on!?!?

    ReplyDelete