Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grandaddy Arrives!

My dad came in on Wed. Dec. 14th for Chase's blessing. It was such an honor to introduce him to his grandson and watch him hold and cuddle him while he was here.




Dad and I got a ton done while he was here, I don't know what I would have done without him. Jon was busy making Christmas presents in his shop and dad and I were busy in the kitchen and taking care of Chase. He did everything from change dirty diapers to fold laundry, what a guy huh?! I just loved having him here but it did make me very sad that we don't live closer to them, it was very hard to say goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Chase has grown since then. Everyone looked like they were having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting cuter and cuter each day. I love the one where he is holding your dad's thumb. Handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete