Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Festivities


We stayed in Provo for Thanksgiving this year and celebrated with Caitlin and Brandon Young, our good friends that live down the way. Caitlin and I planned the menu about two weeks out and then the Monday before we headed to the store with our lists and recipes. It was really fun getting it all together with her. The outcome was absolutely beautiful. Jon was the hero for the day for cooking a beautiful bird. We were both busy all day either keeping Chase happy or baking in the kitchen, it was no easy task.

The thing Jon and I were most grateful for this year, other than each other, is our sweet baby. He has been the greatest blessing to each of us and we love him more than we ever thought possible. So very many things to be thankful for this year.








My dear friend Maggie was in town and it was so fun to introduce her to Chase. She and I have been friends since 2006 so she has seen me through it all. I love her dearly and am so glad I got to see her. My only complaint is that we don't live in the same city.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that first picture is so YOU! I love it! Looks like an awesome Thanksgiving feast. Wish I could've been there with you and Mags! I'm dying to meet Chase boy, especially because I don't know the next time I'll be in Utah and I miss both you and Maggie dearly. Hmmmm....time to plan a reunion?!

    ReplyDelete