Sunday, July 17, 2011

That was a lot of posting!

So it's getting super late and I'm tired, but I wanted to catch up as much as I could tonight, it's been so long since I posted. And I really wanted to take a picture of the baby bump... too bad I waited until I wasn't looking cute any more. Either way I needed to document how much this little guys is growing. Notice the difference from week 24?



My last appointment was July 5th and Dr. said baby will double in size this month, which means my tummy isn't getting any smaller:) I can't tell you how much I enjoy being pregnant right now, that may change, but I really love feeling the little guy move. It's so special to me. I like seeing my belly grow and knowing that I always have my little guy with me. It's really such a cool feeling. I'm wearing almost all maternity clothes and my appetite seems insatiable at times. It seems that the things I crave most frequently are Cherry 7up, Watermelon and Brownies. Maybe I was lucky enough to have all of them today. So wonderful.



I still have to post about our trip to Washington and Jon's newest accomplishments with building the crib, but for now... good night I'm headed to bed!!Week 26

4 comments:

  1. Holly, with tears of joy. I loved seeing and reading all your wonderful posts. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. You have blossomed from 24 to 26 weeks. You look GREAT! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i haven't seen your blog forever because i forgot to put your new one on my blog roll... anyway, you look so cute! congrats on the baby, i'm glad everything seems like it is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girl!! ahh, i miss you! i'm sory i missed setting up a chatting date this weekend....my bad. i loved seeing all these new posts. looks like it's been a busy month, but fun. congrats to the new bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Holly! You are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete